Thursday, November 20, 2008

LOVE

Ok as promise from the previous blog...why im talking bout love...ok let me cerita la senang..

One night me and my family went out and went we arriving at home, my hubby and daughter already go into the house first as im packing all the things in the car...unfortunately while packing i saw this old women suddenly like fainted in front of my neighbour's house...so since i also cuak kot termati lak org tua tu..me approached the lady and ask why and where she wanna go. Then dia kata dia nak blk...and so i pon anta la dia blk. On the way nak anto tu dia pon story why she was there....rupanye kecik ati and merajuk ngan anak dia...so she want me to teman dia sampai cucu dia blk coz dia kata cam susah nak nafas...cuak la plak coz ape2 jadi kang parah la plak..but me kesian nye pasal ...tunggu je la..anyway di pendek kan citer dia pon citer la everything...she feel sad and kecik ati kat anak2..so me pon terpikir...why la dorang ni nak wat camtu...even though dorang ni dah tua and very fussy ke byk gomel ke apa je la...just entertain la ...sayangi mereka selagi boleh...selagi mereka ade...kot2 esok lusa dah takde...tak sempat nak entertain dorang..nyesal tak sudah...tat's why i said love is important..it can be medicine and also poison......think wat i said....

P/S. Thanks and syukur to Allah SWT for giving me the best family that i have and surrounded by all the good people, good environement...etc. I'll always love my ama n arwah apa coz without them i'll never be in this world n be like who i am now.
LOVE EVERYBODY...LOVE PEACE



No comments: