Friday, October 10, 2008

MONEY..MONEY...MONEY

Today and day after, i think everybody will think how to get extra money or fast money or what ever they call it but the main issue is how to get money.In their mind and i think mine too always keep figuring how to get it. Hahahahaa :D

Old or young keep finding ways to get money and I'm hoping that they will try to get it using a proper way by working, selling things but not drug or any other illegal thing huh!! and not by stealing, bullying other people or what ever kind that can't be accepted ok. Besides that i also see now days all Malaysian's people either the old or young generation's is more generous by donating either money, efforts or what ever that they can contribute. Who says today’s young person doesn’t want to
contribute to society? See !! I'm one of the young generation as an example (hehehee can rite?) always like to participate in any kind of charity event or any kind of society, try to help the OKU, underprivilleage children or old people but only that i will feel disappointed when there are no peoples or organizations would like to give a hand by giving some of their money or goods for this kind of charity things unless if they get token for that..but as i say not all but some of them.

I have too many contacts on my facebook, yahoo, msn, tagged, friendster but sometimes I still experience loneliness. So i decided to become volunteer for MACAS and some few other organization doing any activity for charity.I will used my contact list to get support in either to get some fund, support or hands to help.Which is why I do the things I do…try to get money from here that can be donated or do for something good.

So, to all my fren and reader who pass by my blog please joint
me ;)





No comments: