Friday, October 10, 2008

SOMEONE TO LOVE



Don't even like to think about it
I don't know what I would do without it
I only know I live and breathe for your love
Baby you came to me in my time of need
When I needed you, you were there for me

Baby, the love from you is what got me through
It's because of you I was able to

Give my heart again, you gave me

* Chorus *
Someone to love, Someone to touch

Someone to hold, Oh someone to know
Someone to love, Someone to trust
Someone to hold, Oh someone to know


I thought I'd never love again

I thought my life was over and

I didn't want to face nor even see another day

Suddenly from no where, baby you appeared

You dried my tears, you cared for me

Maybe your love for me, truly rescued me
It's because of you, I was able to

Fall in love again, you gave me

* Chorus *


For so long in my life, I wouldn't let love inside
But I swallowed my pride the day you arrived
Now that you're by my side
Everything is all right

It's because of you, I was able to
Give my heart again, you gave me


* Chorus * (repeat 4x)


p/s : even thou this song is from 80's but i just love it n hope all of u also can enjoy the song. Try to feel the lyrics too coz its so meaningful (to me la)..hehehe :)




No comments: